Trix Seven One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Track Day on Sundays???

Go down 
+11
stuntingeborg
Rlowcanugo
superwoman "treasurer"
juanspeed
ANONYMUS
Troubled One
Back in 10
TEK
slowGSXR
Slovvpoke
Glenn
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Glenn
Trix Seven One Soldier
Trix Seven One Soldier
Glenn

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Track Day on Sundays??? Empty
PostSubject: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:49 am

Are you guys still interested in going to the track days, or would you rather we go riding?
Back to top Go down
Slovvpoke
Trix Seven One Soldier
Trix Seven One Soldier
Slovvpoke

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:18 am

Glenn wrote:
Are you guys still interested in going to the track days, or would you rather we go riding?

lol...trackdays

can i bring a friend?
Back to top Go down
slowGSXR
Fad Rider
Fad Rider
slowGSXR

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: ......   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:11 am

Now Glenn you know damn well i need to practice wheelieing so i can be just like you!!! so track on sundays!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jikl.com
TEK
Knee Dragger
Knee Dragger
TEK

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:29 am

track days are gonna be very interesting.... cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.trixsevenone.com
Back in 10
Trix Seven One Soldier
Trix Seven One Soldier
Back in 10

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:30 am

JJ has the hookups...for track days...make our own schedule...that chick at the gate likes glow worm...
Back to top Go down
Troubled One
MOTO GP
MOTO GP
Troubled One

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:41 am

I think this is a good topic!! If We as Trix71 decied to head down to the track then im down, if not i could care less..... I really dont give a fuck what certain members of 671metric unit think of our group. from my understanding 671metric unit does not own or manage the track and if they want to be assholes about us at the track well I can be a BIGGER ASSHOLE!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ANONYMUS
Trix Seven One Soldier
Trix Seven One Soldier
ANONYMUS

Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:07 am

Troubled One wrote:
I think this is a good topic!! If We as Trix71 decied to head down to the track then im down, if not i could care less..... I really dont give a fuck what certain members of 671metric unit think of our group. from my understanding 671metric unit does not own or manage the track and if they want to be assholes about us at the track well I can be a BIGGER ASSHOLE!! Twisted Evil

This will be a good topic..Glenn, would it be possible to get a key from Ed and maybe open the track up on Saturdays?? Just incase the majority of the members dont want to go up on Sundays..
Back to top Go down
Glenn
Trix Seven One Soldier
Trix Seven One Soldier
Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:34 am

I can try. Someone here is related to Ed...
Back to top Go down
juanspeed
Fad Rider
Fad Rider
juanspeed

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: track sunday   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:38 am

i can ask him...when he gave inge the key i was der...we are cousins "TAITANO"...i can ask him for it, but cant promise anything...i can tell him that we can use it Saturday...I'll try!
Back to top Go down
Back in 10
Trix Seven One Soldier
Trix Seven One Soldier
Back in 10

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:45 am

good deal.....and we can still have a bucket for donations.... u..think.
Back to top Go down
TEK
Knee Dragger
Knee Dragger
TEK

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:51 am

Troubled One wrote:
i was thinking that they might think that SUNDAY TRACK DAY is their gig, being there without the TRIX FAMILY would just make me feel out of place.
FUCK IT,....im down for whatever.... but somebody better get at ed soon before our name gets soiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trixsevenone.com
Troubled One
MOTO GP
MOTO GP
Troubled One

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:15 am

dont even worry about it tek, just like juan, ed is my uncle also so well that makes two!!
Back to top Go down
Glenn
Trix Seven One Soldier
Trix Seven One Soldier
Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:50 am

$5 mondatory!!! Giving back to the track.
Back to top Go down
ANONYMUS
Trix Seven One Soldier
Trix Seven One Soldier
ANONYMUS

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:12 am

Yes SIR!!!

Five Dollar

Five Dollar

Five Dollar Track days!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
superwoman "treasurer"
Fad Rider
Fad Rider
superwoman

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:01 pm

so i take it we are going to the track this sunday?
Back to top Go down
Glenn
Trix Seven One Soldier
Trix Seven One Soldier
Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:19 pm

oh no, we are trying to figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
superwoman "treasurer"
Fad Rider
Fad Rider
superwoman

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:22 pm

so whats the plan for the weekend...
Back to top Go down
Back in 10
Trix Seven One Soldier
Trix Seven One Soldier
Back in 10

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Whatevers...to do
Back to top Go down
Slovvpoke
Trix Seven One Soldier
Trix Seven One Soldier
Slovvpoke

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:03 pm

early ride sunday...or after midnight ride on saturday (sunday morning)
Back to top Go down
ANONYMUS
Trix Seven One Soldier
Trix Seven One Soldier
ANONYMUS

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Slovvpoke wrote:
early ride sunday...or after midnight ride on saturday (sunday morning)

Im down cus im off!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rlowcanugo
Fad Rider
Fad Rider
Rlowcanugo

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:28 pm

How about a Suit up and fly ride early sunday morning! Very Happy Not for the faint Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Slovvpoke
Trix Seven One Soldier
Trix Seven One Soldier
Slovvpoke

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:26 pm

k...thats 1 for sunday morning
Back to top Go down
stuntingeborg
Trix Seven One Soldier
Trix Seven One Soldier
stuntingeborg

Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:56 pm

juanspeed wrote:
i can ask him...when he gave inge the key i was der...we are cousins "TAITANO"...i can ask him for it, but cant promise anything...i can tell him that we can use it Saturday...I'll try!
You guys can of course still go to sunday track day. AS LONG as everyone stays freindly. you dont have to LIKE each other, just treat each other civilly.
if thats too akward, then you should explain to Ed that you would also like to use the track, and that the designated time that James opens the gate on sunday doesn't work for you guys ( You dont have to explain WHY it doesnt work. better not to bring up the word "drama" cuz i know Ed doesn't want anything to do with that).
In my communications with him when I got the key he said to me (not a direct quote):
"the track is a public park and id like to keep it that way and have it open so that people can use it in a responsible way. It used to be open 24/7 but we locked it cuz kids were coming here unsupervised and messing around, etc..."
and he also said that if anyone started "causing trouble" or was fighting on track property, that I was supposed to kick them out/ban them.. because their biggest fear is LAWSUITS and having the cops show up and/or negative publicity. yah know?

So, what your gonna need to do is:
1 find a RESPONSIBLE designated person to be the key holder (suggestions: john E? (cuz he was there that day) Maria? Cuz girls are WAY more responsible, always:))
2. make it clear to Ed that you will follow the same rules as the sunday track day stuff- aka... get everyone to sign waivers and wear protective gear.
3. Also Ed required that we have someone there with CPR/ EMT/ first aid training. I made him a photocopy of my EFR card. (I dunno who is the designated emergency person now though... you, Glenn?hmmmmmm) So make it clear to him that you know what to do should JJ fall off his bike, break 2 legs and set himself on fire. ( I am of course just using JJ as a hypothetical example here... )

I think with this you stand a good chance of also getting a key.
Also further tips...When i originally asked about days, Ed said saturdays are not good - because of the drags, and they do some grass cutting during the day, which then throws a shit ton of rocks on the track. Also you can't do it after dark because lights = electricity= $$ the track doesnt have to give away for free. UNLESS you make a deal with Ed to PAY the track electric bill. who works for GPA again...?
good luck! and lemme know if you want me to email him or anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/la_colorada
slowGSXR
Fad Rider
Fad Rider
slowGSXR

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: ......   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:38 pm

just like josh said before i can get the keys also. just let me know. i told everyone that one night to let me know if all of us want to go sometime so i can get the keys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jikl.com
Glenn
Trix Seven One Soldier
Trix Seven One Soldier
Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:10 pm

Rlowcanugo wrote:
How about a Suit up and fly ride early sunday morning! Very Happy Not for the faint Embarassed
Shit I'm down...

Mikey you going to be able to make it? Or forks???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Track Day on Sundays???   Track Day on Sundays??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Track Day on Sundays???
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trix Seven One :: Events Calendar-
Jump to: